Key Issues Addressed
Six hundred human resource leaders were surveyed to examine the scope of workforce skills gaps and tactics that employers use to address this issue. The report highlights:
- The biggest impacts that skills gaps have on companies
- How much money companies invest in upskilling programs
- Credentials employers consider in place of college degrees
- Innovations companies use to overcome talent shortages
- Ways for employers and educators to create solutions together
Complete the form to download a free copy of the report.