Key Issues Addressed
Utilizing data gathered from 600 human resources and learning and development professionals across a variety of industries, this report explores:
- The scope and impact of the skills gap
- How employers value traditional degrees, certificates, and micro-credentials
- Views on the most in-demand hard and soft skills
- The growing appetite for increased partnerships between employers and higher ed
- How education as a benefit can positively impact retention
Complete the form to download a free copy of the report.