Key Issues Addressed
Major findings about the behaviors, preferences, and experiences of online learners include:
- Perceptions of online learning during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Program attributes students want and need
- The role of scholarships and affordability when attracting students
- Student outcomes, concerns, and engagement
- The emergence of a post-pandemic learner population
Do you feel confident in your knowledge of the online learner? Test how well you know them in our interactive quiz.
This year marks our tenth anniversary surveying online learners. Previously, we shared those findings in the annual Online College Students report. We are honoring this milestone by giving Online College Students a fresh new look and a new name – the Voice of the Online Learner.
Based on a survey conducted in early 2021, our comprehensive report compiles responses from more than 3,000 past, present, and prospective online college students across the nation. It features cornerstone data we’ve tracked year-over-year along with emerging trends to watch. Actionable takeaways and recommendations provide guidance that you can immediately apply to your institution and programs. Download your copy now.