Key Issues Addressed
This year’s major findings about online learners’ needs, behaviors, and choices include:
- The two types of online learners, and what defines them
- Views of and loyalty to the modality post-pandemic
- A new openness to occasional, synchronous learning
- Memorable and effective marketing mediums
- Why they aren’t using employer benefits more often
Complete the form to download your free report.
Since we began this report series over a decade ago, online learning has evolved substantially. But the most significant shifts have occurred over the last two years since the COVID-19 pandemic began. This has produced a new—and possibly transitory—constellation of preferences among online learners.
Based on our spring 2022 survey, this report compiles and analyzes responses from over 2,400 prospective, current, and recently graduated online college students across the nation. We uncovered distinct learner preferences by tracking emergent trends and cornerstone, year-over-year data. Along with these insights, you’ll receive actionable guidance and next steps you can immediately apply to your institution and programs. Download your copy now.