Key Issues Addressed
One hundred and seventy-two Presidents and Chancellors responded to the online survey. The report highlights:
- Immediate-term issues for both students and employees.
- Colleges’ and universities’ responses to concerns.
- Challenges associated with moving in-person classes to a virtual setting.
- Long-term issues, including when in-person classes are expected to resume.
- Operational, state, and federal government support.
Complete the form to download a free copy of the report.