Join Our Webinars: LIVE
Want to learn as an attendee in real-time? When you sign up for our eNewsletter, you’ll get notified about upcoming webinar dates so you can participate in interactive meetings with other higher ed faculty, administrators, and leaders.Get Webinar Updates
About Our Webinars
Innovation doesn’t happen in a bubble. Whether you’re a university professor, campus administrator, or another professional in higher ed, our virtual discussions are designed to break down silos, share ideas, and spread knowledge so we can ensure all learners win.
Areas of Discussion
Dive into topics based on our key research areas and more, sometimes in collaboration with partners like AASCU, WCET, and Inside Higher Ed. Learn how to:
- Design more inclusive classrooms
- Empower and build equity into learners’ experiences
- Innovate in challenging times and
- Prepare learners for the jobs of the future and reskill the workforce
- And more!
We’ve had lively video discussions with dozens of thought leaders in different pockets of higher ed. Here are a few of the bright minds we’ve had the pleasure of meeting virtually:
- Cindy Gallatin, Chief of Digital Learning Objectives, University of New Haven
- Gary Beaulieu, Senior Director of Career and Professional Success, Butler University
- Jack Suess, Vice President of Information Technology, CIO, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Michael Stevens, Assistant Vice President, Public Safety Programs, Anna Maria College
- Dr. Terry Brown, Vice President for Academic Innovation and Transformation, AASCU
- Dr. Tia Brown McNair, AACU’s Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Student Success and Executive Director of the Truth, Racial Healing, and Transformation Campus Centers
- Doug Lederman, Editor and Co-Founder of Inside Higher Ed
- Karen Fischer, Senior Writer, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Liz McMillen, Executive Editor, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Iris Palmer, Deputy Director, New America Foundation
Our Wiley Thought Leaders
Here are a few of the thought leaders at Wiley who share their knowledge via our virtual presentations:
David Capranos, Director of Market Strategy and Research
David Capranos is the director of market strategy and research at Wiley University Services. In managing the market research team, David conducts extensive research to identify demand, market opportunities, and potential challenges to highlight academic programs that align with current demand. His team plays a vital role in determining the viability of educational programs in the online market and helping universities stay ahead of industry and market trends. In addition, David has a background as a business analyst in higher education marketing, evaluating marketing tactics and helping implement technologies such as student relationship management and project management systems.
Andrew J. Magda, Manager of Market Research
Andrew J. Magda is the manager of market research for Wiley University Services. He leads the development of custom and large-scale market research studies and assists partner institutions with their research needs. In addition, he has tracked and forecasted online education trends for over 10 years, helping hundreds of institutions determine their unique place in the online marketplace. Before Wiley, Andrew was a senior analyst at Eduventures and a project manager at the Center for Survey Research and Analysis at the University of Connecticut.
Jeanne Kim, Senior Learning Designer
Jeanne Kim is a senior learning designer at Wiley University Services. She collaborates with faculty clients and stakeholders to produce engaging, student-centered learning experiences. Her work supports accessibility, diversity, equity, and inclusion in teaching, learning, and civic affairs.
What Topics Are Important to You?
Is there a specific topic you’d like to learn about? We want to hear it! Fill out the contact form below, and we’ll explore how we can address the subjects most important to you.