Key Issues Addressed
This report examines major trends and findings about the behaviors, preferences, and experiences of online learners, including:
- The growing importance of mobile devices in online learning
- What career services online students use and value the most
- The role of residencies and opportunities to visit campus
- How students maintain relationships with their school after graduation
- Students’ prior experience with online learning
Complete the form to download your free report.